Ford Ranger/Mazda 3.0L assembled Cylinder Head kit
Ford Ranger 3.0L Assembled Cylinder Head kit
Enhance your engine’s performance with the new Ford Ranger 3.0L assembled cylinder head kit. Complete with camshafts, lash adjusters, VRS gasket set and head bolt kit. Everything you need to get the job done.
BRAND NEW | AFTERMARKET UPGRADED & IMPROVED CYLINDER HEAD
- Ford Ranger 3.0L & 2.5L DOHC 2006 – 2011 (WEAT, WLC, WLAT)
- Mazda BT50 3.0L & 2.5L DOHC 2006 – 2011 (WEAT, WLC, WLAT)
This cylinder head is a fully assembled unit including camshafts, tappet clearances must be set by the installer. A Quality VRS gasket kit is included which contains all the gaskets required for fitting the head. A head bolt set is also included.
Experience the epitome of robust cylinder heads with our brand-new WE cylinder head. Specially crafted for those who prioritise durability and strength in their cylinder head. This component is more than just a replacement; it’s an upgrade.
- Stronger & More Durable: Designed and manufactured to match the original specifications, ensuring an impeccable fit and flawless performance with your Ranger or BT-50.
- Brand New Construction: Unlike refurbished or rebuilt options, this cylinder head is brand new, providing optimum performance right out of the box.
- Precision Casting: Ensures even cooling, optimal combustion and minimised wear and tear, which are vital for the longevity of the engine and makes the cracking issues a thing of the past
- State-of-the-Art Sealing: Superior gasket surfaces ensure airtight sealing, preventing oil and coolant leaks.
Cost-Effective Solution: While it’s brand new, this cylinder head is a long-term investment, eliminating the frequent need for replacements or repairs. Revitalize your engine’s performance and ensure a smooth driving experience with the new Ford Ranger assembled cylinder head kit.
Southside Cylinder Heads stock a range of cylinder heads. Check out our range of cylinder heads now
Please check photos to confirm suitability for your application
Need Trade Rates? Contact us!
Call us for the best possible trade rates on this item. To access trade pricing, you will be required to provide credentials.
- Existing Trade Clients, or
- A current ABN & Automotive Repairs Trade Licence holders (copy of your license must be supplied).
On approval, we will give you a special trade rate coupon code you can use to get deep discounts on this item when you checkout.
To get your Trade Rates coupon code, contact us or call us 07 3433 5899.